KEVIN M. SCHMIDT
Making the choice to file for bankruptcy is not a moral or emotional decision. It is a financial decision based on factors such as your monthly income, monthly expenses, the amount of your total debt, and your household’s monthly cash flow. If there is insufficient “disposable income” at the end of each month to make a meaningful debt payment, bankruptcy must be given serious consideration. Many of the most successful people in history have filed bankruptcy before making it big.
- After law school worked at Deloitte & Touche in Chicago, IL and Washington DC
- Began practicing law in Indiana in 1994
- Began focusing in bankruptcy law in 1997
- Graduated Valparaiso University School of Law in 1987
- Graduated University of Notre Dame in 1982
- Graduated Merrillville High School in 1978